- Shia's Shenanigans' hair is considered virgin human hair, which means it can be dyed. However, after the coloring process, the hair will no longer be considered virgin hair. If you wish to dye the hair, we recommend consulting a professional. After the coloring process, be sure to keep the hair moisturized and conditioned, as you would your natural hair.
- With proper care, Shia's Shenanigans' hair can last from 6 to 24 months.
- For a full install, we recommend at least 2 bundles for lengths 18 and shorter. For lengths longer than 18, we recommend at least 3 bundles.
- Orders can take up to 5 business days to process. Once your order has been processed, it will be shipped, you will be notified via email and will receive a tracking number. Please stay up to date with your expected delivery date as shipping may take up to 2-5 business days.
- Due to the nature of our products, we do not offer refunds, returns, or exchanges on any sales under ANY circumstances, all sales are FINAL, strictly for hygienic purposes.
- To ensure the safety of all parties involved, customers should be prepared to verify their identity and purchase which includes presenting a photo ID and also presenting a photo of the card used for their purchase. Customers have 7 business days to verify their order and identity before their order is cancelled with no refund.
- To receive maximum wear of your hair, we recommend weekly washes using warm water and conditioner (We LOVE Herbal Essences, Hello Hydration) . Allow hair to air dry for best results.
- For styling or curling, we recommend using a heat protector.
- For textured patterns, we recommend using a spray bottle and combing using a wide tooth comb, starting from the ends and working up to the weft.